Plans for 2020
I don’t make resolutions … they never work for me. However, I do make PLANS. Plans can be changed … in my mind, resolutions are sort-of set in stone and unchangeable.
My plans for 2020 include:
- Obtaining my PHD in 2020 (obviously, eh?)
- Learn how to sew curves!!! I’ve signed up for a class in January! I want to master, or at least feel more comfortable sewing curves!
- Use up my stash!!! Dare I aim for using at least 100 yards? Can I avoid purchasing fabric??? Lofty plans … but I’ll try!
- Having a Baby Quilt Marathon on the blog … likely in July – but subject to change. And, same as last year, if participants want to work on specific projects and not baby quilts- that’s fine! All that is required is a concentrated effort to work on a project for 26 hours during the time from ?? date to ?? date. See HERE, HERE and HERE for some posts about the 2019 Baby Quilt Marathon.
- Have a Baby Quilt Sew-a-long … the EQ picture is done, just need to write out the pattern and figure out the details. This may happen during the marathon, I haven’t decided yet.
OK … OK … I know you’re wondering, why so many Baby Quilts? The quilt guild I belong to makes baby quilts for several different charities. I have TONS of fabric and it’s fun to make small quilts. Usually they are pretty quick to make. Occasionally, I practice a different free motion motif on them, sometimes it’s just straight stitching. Anything goes.
YES!!! I have completed my PHD in 2019!!!!
Emily, from The Darling Dogwood, also completed her PHD in 2019. YAY, Emily!!!
I haven’t heard from the others, so am not sure if anyone else has completed their PHD in 2019. Continue reading