I went to a fantastic workshop this weekend. It was called “Zendoodling” with Wilma Brock. It was a lot of fun and I learned tons! Here is a picture of what I did at the workshop. I did find it hard to quilt “small” … I’m so used to quilting big quilts, quilting ‘small’ is not an option for me!
My Current Works in Progress:
Shakespeare in the Park:
Is sandwiched and I’ve quilted 2 snail trail blocks … only 23 left, 16 large star blocks and all the little star blocks and border … it won’t be done in the next few days!
“Fall” table runner:
Is sandwiched and waiting for inspiration on how to quilt it.
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Design Wall Monday’s @ Patchwork Times
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag