My Stats for March are a bit disappointing. But that’s OK. I’ve only completed one quilt this month …
I did think about pulling out a project or 2 that are closer to completion, but I wanted to stay focused on what I’m actually working on.
Sew, I’m actually OK with my numbers! Really, I am!
I’m trying a Link-up (at the end of the post). But, in case it doesn’t work, you can visit each of the blogs and see their latest posts:
- Ann, from “Laughing Gas Quilts”
- Cousin Terry from “Quilting a Legacy“
- Deena from “Dreamworthy Quilts“
- Elizabeth, from “Appliqué and …“
- Emily from “The Darling Dogwood” edit: check out Emily’s post HERE.
- Kate, from “Life in Pieces”
- Roseanne, from “Home Sewn by US”
This picture is for all those participating in PHD in 2018.
OK … I’m going to try a link-up for those participating in PHD in 2018. Click on the link and follow the directions.
Edit: Apparently the linky party isn’t working. Sorry. I’ll try to have one up and running next month! ~ Gail