to all my fellow Canadians!
Do you remember this wonderful All Star elephant quilt from “The Steam Trunk?” Well, if you are interested, she now has kits and patterns available.
Yeah, I finished “Pink Hearts.” The binding is on. No label as I’m waiting to see who it is going to go to …
Two finishes this month. That brings my total to 18 … and we’re half-way through the year. To achieve my PHD in 2018, I have 10 UFOs and the 3 quilts that I started this year that aren’t done. I think I might be able to achieve this!!!
Visit these blogs to find out their June PHD in 2018 Update and cheer them on! They are all working on finishing UFO designated quilts and finishing the ones they started this year!
- Ann, from “Laughing Gas Quilts”
- Cousin Terry from “Quilting a Legacy“
- Deena from Dreamworthy Quilts““
- Elizabeth, from “Appliqué and …“
- Emily from “The Darling Dogwood”
- Kate, from “Life in Pieces”
- Roseanne, from “Home Sewn by US”
The “Pink Hearts” quilt used 7.25 yards of fabric.
Fabric Used this Week: 7.25 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 171.1 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 49 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 122.1 yards
To see what others in the quilting world are working on, check out the following blogs:
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River