Yup, another marathon. This time it’s a lot of small ones and I was able to do them myself without help. I do have one more that is waiting for assistance. SEW – that will mean that I will have 6 quilts to quilt. Only one of them (Square Dance: centre-top row) was started this year, the rest are UFOs. This will help toward my PHD in 2018. I’m not going to do the math because I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch!
Jennifer, from “The Inquiring Quilter” suggested that I add borders to my Square Dance topper … I liked her suggestion, so added them. I also added borders to 2 others (top right and bottom centre). It feels good to have them sandwiched!
Watch for these finishes as I quickly (or slowly) get them quilted! I need to decide which one I’ll do first!
The quilting is finished on this quilt. It’s trimmed up and I just need to add the label and binding. I’m hoping that it’s finished in time for my Stash Report on Sunday!
Check out what others in the quilting world are doing.
- WIPs on Wednesday @ Esther Quilt Blog
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Caroline @ SewCanShe