- Megan Best, Bestquilter
- Elizabeth DeCroos, Epida Studio
- Jennifer Fulton, Inquiring Quilter
- Emily Leachman, The Darling Dogwood
- Maryellen McAuliffe, Mary Mack Made Mine
- Jennifer Eubank, Archipelago Quilting
- Michelle Roberts, Creative Blonde
- Gail Sheppard, Quilting Gail
You can WIN!
This week you have an opportunity to win a 2.5″ strip set (20 fabric designs, 2 of each) and a 10″ x 10″ stack (20 designs, 2 of each). The fabric collection is MYSTERY by Claudia Pfeil!!!a Rafflecopter giveaway
3 thoughts on “Island Batik Blog Hop: Week 2”
I think I am pretty good at putting fabrics together.
Thanks for sharing! I’ve been told that I have a good eye for color, pairing fabrics with design.
Very nice colours but I’m leaning towards Lavender Fields.
Comments are closed.