Just to remind you … SAHRR is Stay At Home Round Robin. If you missed the previous posts about this year’s SAHRR – you can see them
Today is the day that Roseanne & Sue instructed us to add checkerboards … These took me forever to make. I used scraps, 1.5″ squares, no strip piecing … uggg … it took forever! But I like it! Here it is … !
Again, I continued to use a variety of fabrics from Island Batik’s Ohana collection.
Make sure to visit all of the other co-leaders and link up to Roseanne’s linky party to show us your blocks!
Here’s their links:
- Chris @ Chrisknitssews
- Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
- Anja @ Anja Quilts
- Roseanne & Sue @ Home Sewn by Us
- Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
- Susan @ Quilt Fabrication
#1 I’m working on my March Island Batik project. Sorry, no pictures yet!
#2 Moorewood Mystery: You can find out more about the mystery and all the clues HERE at Meadow Mist designs. I have the top pieced together. I like it!!! Now to decide how I’m going to quilt it!
I finished quilting the current guild mystery quilt. Sorry, but until the guild members have the final clue, I can’t show it to you.
Nothing finished, nothing bought! No change from last week!
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 9 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used – 4 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 0 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year). For those of you who don’t know … my husband often buys more fabric than I do … so, I’m keeping track! Unfortunately, he doesn’t sew!
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
I have stitched for over 30 minutes each day
- January – 31 / 31
- February – 7 / 7
- Percentage = 100 %
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Total success this week!
- Finish piecing the current round of Stay at Home Round Robin √ done
- Start on the next round of Stay at Home Round Robin not done
- Work on the next Moorewood Mystery clue √ done
- Work on March Island Batik challenge. √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ done
This week’s list:
- Work on next round of SAHRR
- Sandwich Moorewood Mystery
- Work on March Island Batik challenge
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS!
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting