For those of you that may not be aware, TGIFF is a weekly linky party, hosted by a variety of bloggers. TGIFF stands for Thank Goodness It’s Finished Friday.
SEW … what have I finished? I have finished my “Follow Your Own Path,” designed by Sandra Walker at MMMQuilts!
I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, the multi-coloured background is not consistent. But with elongated swirls on the background and straight lines on the arrows … I think it turned out OK.
You might notice that the bottom left binding is not complete … I’m waiting for a special little one to be born and when I know the details, the label will be made.
Here’s a closeup of the quilting …
TGIFF Linky Party
Join the TGIFF Linky Party and show us your Finish (or non-finish!)
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More