Last fall, I did some secret sewing and I couldn’t show you. The quilts were all made for the latest Island Batik catalogue. You can see all of the catalogues HERE. This quilt is in the Spring/Summer 2021 catalogue and the fabrics are available now.
This first quilt is made with the Fancy Feathers collection, by Kathy Engle along with the basic, Rice. Aren’t these fabrics absolutely wonderful?????
This quilt is called “Feather’s Chain.” Please contact me if you would like to buy the pattern. You could use a strip set (jelly roll) to make this quilt. The pattern also includes instructions on how to make the flange binding.
- Size: 68″ x 68″
- Batting: Hobbs 80/20
- Thread: Aurifil
- Quilting: Free Motion Quilted on my domestic Janome sewing machine.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Kathleen McMusing