Are you ready to enter into the challenge of getting those UFOs done and gone?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Select 12 UFOs (or more) that you want to finish in 2022
- Join, with the linky party and tell us about your UFOs
- Grab a tally sheet (or make your own) to keep track of your UFOs
- Plan to FINISH every single quilty project that you start in 2022. And keep track of them. This keeps your UFO list from increasing!
- You have until January 15, 2022 to officially join in!
The Tally Sheet
Here is an Excel File for you to use (if you want). If the link doesn’t work – Please email me and I can email it to you! (email@example.com)
Here is my Tally Sheet for 2022! And I just noticed that there is a UFOs missing. A “necessary clutch” made with cork.
The Linky Party
Show us your PHD in 2022 intentions! This Linky Party will remain open until January 15, 2022. You have until then to join in!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More