When Joan at Moosestash Quilting first announced this blog hop, I just couldn’t resist!
I knew I was going to make a teddy bear quilt for this challenge. The book, Fat Quarter Baby, has the cutest teddy bear quilt! A Christmas gift bundle of Fat Quarters was the perfect choice.
Here is a picture of the quilt – prior to me adding eyes and a mouth. It’s cute, but a teddy must have eyes and a smile – right?
The eyes were appliqued on (gasp!) and the smile was stitched with a fairly tight zigzag stitch. Simple “in the ditch” quilting finished this little guy!
Make sure you visit all of the other bloggers in this hop! There’s a lot of creativity happening!
Monday Jan 24
- Creatin’ in the Sticks
- Samelias Mum
- Purring Cottage
- Patchouli Moon Studio
- Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
Tuesday Jan 25
- Just Let Me Quilt
- Becky’s Adventures in Quilting and Travel
- Days Filled With Joy
- That Fabric Feeling
- Den syende Himmel
Wednesday Jan 26
- Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
- Hazel’s Daughter
- Words & Stitches
- Kathleen McMusing
- Quilting & Learning – What a Combo!
- Quilted Delights
Thursday Jan 27
- Songbird Designs
- Selena Quilts
- Ms P Designs USA
- Quilting Gail
- Karrin’s Crazy World
- Food for Thought
- Bumbleberry Stitches
Friday Jan 28
- Sew Many Yarns
- Lianne Makes Stuff
- Stitchin at Home
- Quilt Schmilt
- Lynns Beauty
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- TGIFF @ Kathleen McMusing
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More