A bunch of us got together to paint some barn quilts. Our host’s husband (George) very kindly prepped all of the 2′ x 2′ squares for us. He even primed them and sanded them!!
Each of us picked a different pattern! It was fun to see the variety! We started out, using a pencil and marking our boards in grids. Then the painter’s tape was applied and the painting began!
Robin had taken a class, but the rest of us relied on Youtube! (grin!)
I forgot to take my phone, so the credit for these pictures goes to Robin, Judy and Linda!
Most of us used acrylic paints. I bought mine at Michaels. My husband coated it with a varathane.
Here it is outside, waiting to be hung up …
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @
For the Love of GeeseTrue Blue Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Alycia Quilts