The 4 Christmas placemats that I took to demonstrate binding on are done … and no, I did not get them completed while I was teaching everyone how to do it. They got finished this morning.
I also finished up a UFO baby quilt! This is pattern, by Anita Grossman Solomon, is from a 2006 Quiltmaker magazine. I think I made this UFO when the magazine first came out … so it’s an 11 year old UFO! You actually make 3 quilts at the same time. The other 2 quilts were gifted a LONG time ago. This one had such a plain centre, I wasn’t sure what to do. But this giraffe outline – quilted with a contrasting colour was a perfect finish for the quilt. If you want to make this quilt, it is now a free quilt on Craftsy. Click HERE.
And here is a close up of the giraffe.
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation