What do you do when …?
What do you do when you have a 23 year old young man visiting and his dad (my cousin) asks you to teach him to sew pants?
Well, he was only here for 3 days … SEW … teaching him how to sew pants wasn’t gonna happen!!! Besides, I don’t make pants … And we had to play tourist (in the WORST Vancouver weather) and he had an interview on another day …
But, knowing my cousin, I HAD to do something.
SEW, I set Kristopher up at my embroidery machine … and he did ALL the sewing! Doesn’t he look like a pro????
Yes, he sewed pants … grey pants … and said his dad often wears red shirts …
we I chose to made his hair salt & pepper (LOL) … and this is the mug rug that Kristopher made:
Didn’t he do a fabulous job??? And yes, he controlled all the stitching, I didn’t do any of it!
The golfer is a free pattern from AnnTheGran. The outside edge is from a mug rug from Kreative Kiwi.
David, I hope you enjoy the mug rug … made by your son!!!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Sarah Goer Quilts