That’s right, you can cut your borders to the perfect lengths without using a tape measure: Watch the video to see how!
Edit: I have linked this blog post to Kathleen McMusing’s blog where she is compiling quilting tips and tutorials. Go HERE to check out last month and this months tips & tutorials.
I made the video when I put the borders on this quilt! See THIS POST for more details on this quilt.
Island Batik Blog Hop
Have you been following along with the Island Batik Blog Hop??? If you go to Island Batik’s blog you will be able to see all of this weeks quilts and also enter for YOUR change to win some wonderful Island Batik fabric!
I Was Featured
Actually, Kristopher was featured making a rug mug! See THIS POST
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- TGIFF @ Slice of Pi Quilts
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty