Yes, for me it’s a Happy Friday.
I’ve been working on Summer Solstice (a UFO from 2016) on and off this year trying to get ‘er done. It’s a Judy Niemeyer pattern that is paper pieced and has set in seams. Well … I got the top done – set-in seams and all!!! YAY!!! And forgot to take a picture. GROAN!!!! I sandwiched it and it’s now being quilted!
Yes, I’m using a walking foot to outline the diamonds on the Lone Star portion of the quilt. I have NO idea how I’m going to quilt them – or anything else on the quilt … but this is a start! I’m using Aurifil thread #2370. Hopefully, this will be finished in the next few weeks and I can mark it “DONE!” Just think how wonderful that will feel???
I was Featured
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Devoted Quilter