How can that be? It can’t be true, can it?
Close ups …
SEW … I don’t have a finish for this Friday … but I will show you some close-ups of the quilt I showed on Monday. (For details see HERE).
And closeups … so you don’t have to zoom in to see the details.
Straight line, ruler quilting in the border, flange binding and random swirls in the background.
Straight line, ruler quilting in the dark blue and floral blue prints, with a vine scroll in the middle.
More of the straight line quilting, ore of the random swirls …
Picnic in the Park
Earlier this week, some of the guild members met in a park for lunch … everyone practiced social distancing and there was show and tell. I hadn’t met Brenda before, but I was thrilled to meet her! She had just finished her top from the “Stay at Home Round Robin” that I hosted in the spring. (See Here for the finish and Here for the start.)
Doesn’t Brenda’s top look fantastic in black & white with a pop of red? She wants to make it bigger … so ideas were flying around. Koodos to Brenda for knowing “it’s not a race” and for sticking with it! I can’t wait to see the finish!
What’s Happening Soon?
Next week, I’ll be hosting TGIFF. So make sure you come back and see the marvelous quilts and projects that others are working on!
A Couple of Blog Hops
First up is the Island Batik Block Hop “It’s in the Bag.” I’m super excited about this one! “It’s in the Bag” will be featuring all sorts of byAnnie bags! It promises to be absolutely fantastic!!! Make sure that you follow along and take advantage of opportunities to WIN some wonderful Island Batik fabrics!!!
Second will be the “Hello Fall” Blog Hop that starts later in September. This one is hosted by Carla from
“Creatin’ in the Sticks.” Hmmm … perhaps, I need to work on this one and get it finished? The answer to that question is a definite YES!!!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Kathleen McMusing