The Carpenter’s Star … in all it’s starry glory! Is done! I’m in love with it! If it didn’t have a specific destination, I would be keeping this one!
There are swirls in all the background (whitish) pieces and mostly straight lines in the coloured areas. All of the quilting is free motion on my domestic sewing machine.
… This UFO is going to come out to play … Scrappy Repro
The Bouquet Murder Mystery quilt is in the process of being quilted.
The Carpenter’s Star is finished! It used 6.5 yards for the top and 4 yards for the back …
- Fabric Used this week 10.5 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 241 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 23.5
- Net Fabric used 217.5 yards
I am aiming for 30 minutes/day – at least! I switched from 15 minutes / day to 30 minutes/day in April!
- 15 minute days: January – July: 210 / 212
- 30 min days/ Aug: 21 / 23
- Total days in 2020: 231 / 235
- Percentage = 98%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last weeks list:
- Finish Quilting Carpenter’s Wheel √ done
- Make label and bind Carpenter’s Wheel √ done
- Make backing for Bouquet Murder Mystery √ done
- Make label and finish binding my niece’s baby’s quilt. not done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes. √ done
This weeks list:
- Make label and finish binding my niece’s baby’s quilt.
- Bouquet Murder Mystery :
- finish quilting
- make label
- Work on Scrappy Repro
- Welcome Fall project
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes.
Carpenter’s Star was started in July and finished this week! No new starts this week. No UFOs finished … but one is almost there … hopefully by next week!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting