That’s right, I’ve got a finish – but I can’t show you until the “From the Heart” blog hop! I’m glad I’m finished – I just need to write up the blog post and then I’ll be totally ready for my day on the hop (Oct. 26). It promises to be an awesome hop with lots of small gifts – just in time for you to make for Christmas!
Want some Eye Candy?
Wendy at Wendy’s Quilts and More showed pictures from Aotearoa Quilters Aqua Challenge. Amazing! This is an example of some of the entries, but you’ll have to visit Wendy’s page to see winners and the close-ups!
I can show you a couple of more blocks from the guild’s mystery quilt. There are 16 “feature” blocks … and I quilted each of them differently using a different pattern on each block while playing with a 2″ circle and a petal ruler.
I’ve been Featured
For this quilt! You can read all about it HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting and Learning – What a Combo
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ AlyciaQuilts
- Sherry @ Poweredby Quilting
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Kris Knits Sews