I organize the mystery quilts for the quilt guild (Boundary Bay Quilt Guild). Of course, I HAVE to make each mystery prior to presenting it to the guild. Our latest mystery was designed by Sue Pontifex (of Piece Arch Quilters) and I originally made it around 2013.
Here it is! It is an alternate layout to Sue’s original. And yes, I used Island Batik fabrics, Aurifil thread and Hobbs fusible 80/20 batting. The free motion quilting is a simple hook with flower petals around it.
Here’s the original one I made in 2013, following the directions!
Members of the guild that have made this quilt will be forwarding me their finished tops and I’ll put them all here on the blog. From what I’ve seen, there’s going to be some pretty fantastic quilts!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Chirs Knits