No, not for me … well, at least not a new finish that you haven’t seen before. I posted these 2 quilts earlier this week for my June Island Batik Challenge “Spread Love & Joy with Accuquilt.”
I’ve been working on my UFO … these panels … attempting to put it into a quilt … lots of decisions … do I leave them like this? Separate them … what to do?
I decided that I wanted to highlight the small block with the horse and buggy … but, would you believe that I did NOT have any red fabric that was ‘right’ for this? All of my reds were too bright, too orange, too patterned, or too dark …
SEW … what’s a gal to do? Go shopping of course!! I went to Essem Textiles and bought the red and beige-brown grunge fabric. (The fabric in the corners of the star were from cutting the larger block panel.)
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Anja Quilts