Earlier this week, I posted my English Paper Piecing table runner. It was my last Island Batik challenge of the year. If you know me, I highly dislike hand sewing – it hurts! However, I took my time and had fun! You can read all about it HERE.
This table runner was pieced and quilted with Aurifil threads and Hobbs 80/20 Black batting was used.
It has been a great year with Island Batik. Sometime, in the next few weeks, I will show you all of the projects that were made with Island Batik fabrics this year. It’s a post that always takes a LOT of time to put together!
A Chuckle for Today
My cousin, Terry, sent me this! I’ve seen it before – a LONG time ago, but I did laugh out loud when I read it again!
In the mail
This quilt is on it’s way up north. I’m not sure if I showed it before or not. It’s been finished for awhile. Once I had the baby’s details, I made the label, added it to the quilt and finished the binding.
I was Featured!
Jennifer, from Inquiring Quilter, featured these two panel quilts that were recently finished! You can read about them HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- TGIFF @ Rebecca Grace Quilting
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More