I’ve been working on a LOT of quilting projects … and I’ve finished my Island Batik February challenge, but I can’t show you until later in February when it’s my day to be on the blog hop.
Row by Row Blog Hop
Have you been following along? There are some pretty awesome quilts being made with the new fabric (that should be in stores this month).
Here are direct links to the blog posts:
Megan Best, Bestquilter
You could win some AWESOME fabric!
If you enter Rafflecopter, you have an opportunity to win either Ameriana or Chantilly fat quarter bundles!https://drive.google.com/…/1FrypeCH… a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js
My Friday Finish
It’s a simple finish, but one I can show you! This month’s the Colour Challenge is based on the Bay Leaf. It’s like a rail fence, but the measurements are not all the same. Visit Patterns by Jen for the free pattern. And, I did use Island Batik fabric …
And, Jen requested that we also show you our “green” quilts. And yes, all 4 of the following quilts used Island Batik fabric!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
I was Featured:
Muv, from Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing, featured the mystery quilt that I hosted at the guild.
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Slice of Pi