Two weeks ago, I went to the guild’s January retreat. That’s right – January’s retreat happened in March. It was postponed due to Covid. But it was a LOT of fun!
There are a LOT of pictures …
First meal of the retreat …
Games: Secret Sister Gifts
Strip Poker: 50 shades of grey & Blue/ Green batiks
A Lots of projects being worked on
And the dresden craze: Candyce Grisham was a guild speaker earlier this year. She had a fabulous presentation and her book Dresden Reimagined is now in several guild member’s hands. (If you’re looking for a speaker – she’s great!) 2 of the ladies were working on many of the different dresden patterns in the book and soon, there were others in the room that also became addicted! And, one lady used the dresden for her sunflower for Ukraine and later used smaller petals for her leaves (sorry, no picture).
I know that I missed taking pictures of some of the projects … sorry about that!
My Finish for the Week
My SAHRR for 2022 is finished. You can read more about it HERE. (Made with Island Batik fabrics, Hobbs batting and Aurifil Thread).
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- TGIFF @ Storied Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More