Well, I didn’t finish ANY UFOs this month. None, Nada, not a one …
However, I did finish 3 new starts … I finished my October Island Batik project … which you will see in October. I also finished the Pinktober quilt for the blog hop happening in October to honour breast cancer patients. My day is October 13th. As well, my gadget quilt was finished. It was a fun quilt to make. You can read about it HERE.
I have 2 more UFOs to finish before the end of the year and 3 new starts … for me, I think it’s doable! I hope!
Earlier in the month, I posted my September Island Batik project using a Studio 180 tool, Corner Pop, along with a few other tools that I own. I LOVE Studio 180 tools! You can read more about this quilt HERE.
The Tally Sheets
Here is an Excel File for you to use (if you want). PHD Tally 2022- with formulas
My Task sheet has not changed … And here is the link where you can find the colourful Task Sheet at Ms P Designs.
The Linky Party
Show us your PHD in 2022 Progress!
The Quilt Keeper
Did you see my post about the Quilt keeper? (See HERE.)
They contacted me to say that my readers can have a 10% discount if they use this code: QGAIL So, if you order, be sure to use the code!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese @ True Blue Quilts
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @