In November, I showed a picture of a table runner, in progress, that was being made with a charm pack that I received from Benartex fabrics. (See HERE). The charm pack called, “A Moose for Christmas” is super cute. I ended up making a table runner, a candle mat and 2 coasters. I think there are only two 5″ squares left over. It was fun to play around with the half-square triangles!
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation