My design wall now has a secret project on it. I can show you the material for the back. And no, the picture does not give the true colour! I told you, it’s a secret project – so you won’t be able to see it until May. It is a UFO that is for a secret exchange … I can tell you that it will be a table runner and the theme is winter.
Orca Bay has all the borders on it!
PHD in 2018 Update
Nothing new except for some yellow thread. That doesn’t count as fabric.
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 94.1 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 14 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 84.1 yards
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts