Whoohoo!!!! Another UFO is finished!!! This makes # 17 of the year Done, Done DONE!!! Only 11 more to go for my PHD in 2018!
Here’s close up pictures of the quilting. Yes, I did a flange binding (picture on the right). I’ve done this a few times before (have even taught it), but couldn’t find my instructions … so I went hunting on the Internet and found that Sew Fresh Quilts has a great tutorial!!! Lorna does it exactly the same way as I do – so I don’t need to do a tutorial! (insert grateful smile) (Click HERE for flange binding tutorial!
Alice commented on the Newfoundland Quilts and Stores post and requested pictures of the puffin fabric. Here they are, Alice!
Check out what others in the quilting world are doing. Linking to:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland