After being away, I wasn’t sure where to start with my sewing. I made the little bags (just to get them out of the way) that were cluttering up my ironing board.
Then I tackled my October Island Batik challenge. It’s well under way. But I can’t show you until October!
On Friday, I sewed with some friends, but did not take pictures of their projects (what was I thinking????). However, I did work on an UFO from 2015 … Smith Mountain Morning and I actually got several blocks partially pieced together. YEAH!!! This quilt was started at a retreat with Bonnie Hunter. I think it’s about time it got done, don’t you?
The two zipper bags used about 3/4 of a yard total.
- Fabric Used this week 0.75 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 124.35 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 65.05
- Net Fabric used 65.30
- Husband’s Purchases 9.5
- January – Aug: 196 out of 222
- Sept: 8 out of 8
- Year-to-date: 205 out of 230 = 89%
(Reminder, I’m only counting days that I’m home.)
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
No change here …
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy Saturdays @ So Scrappy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag