I’m beyond happy to get this UFO ticked off my list! That’s 14 UFOs completed this year. And one of them turned into 3 quilts (click HERE) and this one turned into 2 quilts. I’m not counting the extra quilts as extra UFOs. I don’t want to add to my list and don’t want extra UFOs. Sew, they get done!
When I started working on this UFO, I realized that I actually had almost enough blocks for 2 quilts … so 2 quilts it became. This one has the backing that I posted previously. It was fun to quilt … bones, stars, hearts, paws and swirls.
Here’s the 2 quilts on the clothesline:
Both quilts used a dark grey thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting. These will be gifted to special people that have played a huge role in our dogs’ lives.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting and Learning! What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Lisa in Port Hope