Here’s the list of participants in PHD in 2020 … and links to their blog posts where they tell about their success …
There may be more successful participants, but these are the ones I know about! Didn’t they all do a fantastic job! It’s not easy getting your PHD … especially in Quilting! There are so many new designs, patterns, techniques … the list goes on … and we want to try them ALL!!!
Anyhow … visit these awesome quilters and congratulate them!
- Sharon @ Ms P Designs
- Kathleen @ Kathleen McMusing
- Emily @ Darling Dogwood
- Pamela @ Pamela Quilts
- Susie @ Knitty Quilter and Susie says, “I wasn’t a super PHD scholar but wanted to show that even a few completions is a win!”
- Anja @ Anja Quilts
My First UFO finish of 2021
This was my 2 colour quilt for the Seclusion Holiday Mystery. I finished the binding while Zoom sewing with my sister and cousins on Sunday! It’s nice to have one finished so early in the year!
This quilt measures 42″ square. It is quilted with a light pink Aurifil thread. The fabric is Island Batik. The peach/pink fabric I bought years ago and the white is Island Batik solid. It is backed with the peach/pink fabric. There is no point in showing you the back because the quilting does not show at all.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Devoted Quilter
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter