Hi! Apparently several people are unable to link up to the mystery quilt linky party. Here are their quilts:
This one is Joyce’s … she used a black background. Pretty cool, eh? And check out that 2 coloured binding!
This is my good friend, Betty’s. I’ve known Betty for a zillion years and have gone to many many retreats with her! I was thrilled when I found out that she had followed along and did the mystery! She still has to add the border, but what a pretty quilt!
This one is from Chere, a member of the Chilliwack guild. What a fantastic use of stripes!
And another member of the Chilliwack guild, Charlene, made this one. I love the use of red as the background!
And Here is mine … again
Don’t forget to …
Click on this link for an opportunity to win the beautiful “Sticks ‘n Stones” precuts!a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js
Here’s the Schedule & Links to the Mystery Quilt
June 26 Introduction
July 3 Cutting Instructions
July 6 Clue #1
July 10 Clue #2
July 13 Clue #3
July 17 Clue #4
July 20 Clue #5
July 24 Clue #6
July 27 Clue #7
July 31 Clue #8
August 3 Clue #9
August 7 Clue #10
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More