That’s right, I have MPD … I hadn’t heard of it until today. I seriously have it!! It’s actually a serious case.
My sister sent this to me … sigh! It’s from Quilt Digest’s FB page and apparently you can buy it on Amazon HERE … but it’s currently unavailable. That’s OK … I know I have MPD and really don’t need a sign in my studio to tell me about it! I’m happiest when I’m working on 2 or 3 or 4 projects at once! I love the challenge of keeping them all straight!
If you want to see all of the Island Batik ambassador projects from March, Mania has them all together in one blog post with the threads that each ambassador used. Go HERE to see them all!
This was mine, made with Island Batik fabrics, Hobbs batting and Aurifil thread.
Kate, from Life in Pieces, is hosting “Stitching Stuff” and the goal is to sew for at least 15 minutes a day. I use Kate’s guideline, but my personal goal is to sew for 30 minutes a day. On those “blah” days, it does motivate me to sit at my machine and 30 minutes often turns into several hours. Thank you Kate for the motivation!
- January – Mar: 90 / 90
- Apr 1 – 3: 3 / 3
- Total: 93 /
- Percentage =100%
Donna at Quilt Paint Create hosts a weekly linky party where you can display your stash numbers. This has really kept my stash from growing (somewhat!) Before I buy anything, I am always mindful of the fact that I need to report it on my blog … That sometimes stops me in my tracks!
I have NO finishes this week. But that’s OK … I have 2 quilts that are ready for binding and they both use fabric that came from my stash … so hopefully next week, I’ll have some different numbers.
I did use stash in a couple of my March finishes … The backings for the SAHRR (see HERE), the Time in a Bottle Quilt (see HERE) and the GAYG table runner (see HERE). 3 1/2 yards, 1 1/4 yards, and 1 yard respectively. That totals 5 3/4 yards!
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 13.50 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 4.25 yards
- Net Fabric used 8.75 yards
Linda from Texas Quilt Gal is hosting “To Do” every week.
I had month to work on my previous To Do list … let’s see how I did …
The To Do list 2 weeks ago:
- Finish quilting Macaron Mystery √ DONE
- Work on IB May challenge √ DONE
- Work on April’s Colour Challenge √ DONE
- Sandwich and possibly quilt BBQG mystery quilt √ DONE
- Teddy #3 – Sew for class sample Finish IB March project √ DONE in progress
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! √ DONE
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ DONE
This week’s list:
- Bind Macaron Mystery
- Bind BBQG mystery quilt
- Teddy #3 – Finish top
- Complete Colour Your World Blog Hop project
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! I NEED this continual reminder!
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
Donna, at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, host a linky party for “What’s on your Design Wall” every week.
1. Teddy #3: These fabrics are from my stash. This is still in progress
2. Wonderful World of Colour: In progress … you’ll see this at the blog hop later this month!
Nothing being quilted at the moment … but Macaron Mystery and the BBQG Mystery are both quilted and waiting for their binding!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting