Have you seen the latest issue of Fons & Porter, Love of Quilting? I am super excited about this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve been looking high and low for it, with little luck. Until today! YEAH!!!
Why? you ask … Because, I have a quilt in the issue. They did a fabulous job photographing it. I absolutely LOVE the table in front of it.
I was so excited to see this in the magazine! A few people emailed me saying that they had seen it – but I hadn’t! It was pretty cool to see it in the magazine!
- Designed, pieced and quilted by ME!
- 42.5″ x 42.5″
- Island Batik fabrics: Contempo and
- Hobbs 80/20 Batting
- Aurifil thread (yellow)
- Free motion quilting on my domestic machine
- Backing is Fireside
The directions for the quilt are in the magazine. If you make it, I’d love to see a picture!
Here’s a picture of my quilt where you can see all the quilting!
I was Featured!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Songbird Designs