Yes, I’ve been so busy with writing about being an Island Batik Ambassador, the Turnabout Patchwork blog hop & the Daisy Chain mystery writing about PHD in 2019 just slipped my mind, or more accurately, got put on the back burner.
The Turnabout Patchwork blog hop is still happening:
February 8 – Double Disappearing Nine-Patch
- Sherry Shish blog: Powered by Quilting
Two for One
- Mania Hatziioannidi blog: Mania for Quilts
If you want to travel back in time and visit all the blogs, you can see the complete list HERE.
Here’s the January Report:
Sharon @ Adventures in Fiber has not posted a finish of her January project. However, she may have finished and perhaps has just not let us know. (her latest post is Jan. 24. But she has posted about some super cute fabric boxes that she made. Check them out HERE.
Kate @ Life in Pieces stated in her report “There’s been good progress this month on multiple fronts, but I’ve not made much visible progress towards my 2019 PHD.” Although she didn’t have a finish, she has made great progress … those finishes will come soon, I’m sure!
Emily @ The Darling Dogwood has no finishes in January … but she has a few quilts at the binding stage. I’d say that was pretty good, wouldn’t you?
Elizabeth @ Applique and … still has projects packed away. 😦 … that makes it hard! However, she is saying that she wants to “to work on projects that make me happy.” I think that is just awesome! She’s also working on an embroidery project that has me intrigued … but I resisted! 🙂 You can check out her post HERE.
- Finished Block 4 of CQA 52 blocks 52 weeks. Picture on the left is of Blocks 1-4.
- Piecing my star blocks for Good Fortune: mine are purple & navy, not green & blue. I have one block completed.
- Island Batik Marvellous Mini – here’s a picture of a corner. Still a bunch of quilting left to do!
- Ivan’s Diamonds – working on the binding!
I was a little depressed when I realized that by this time last year, I had completed 7 UFOs. See HERE. Then I realized that I did not go on a 10 day holiday last year, I was not sick for several days AND I was at my sister’s for over 2 weeks (she was recovering from knee replacement surgery). When I went to my sister’s – I took a big suitcase and over half of it was UFOs – mostly small projects. Lots of concentrated time meant I got lots done. SEW … all is good and my UFOs will get done!
- Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
- WIPs on Wednesday @ Esther Quilt Blog
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- TGIFF @ Kathy’s Quilts
- Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts