I have been sewing. Smith Mountain Morning is slow going …. tons of pieces fro each block … but I’m determined to get ‘er done!
Several projects are now in progress:
- Smith Mountain Morning
- 52 blocks in 52 weeks
- A secret project is still in progress, but has changed from this picture!
The squirrel from last week is about to be sandwiched: (same as last week!)
Nothing finished this week. But I did buy 1 ½ yards for backing and binding …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 140.35 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 66.65
- Net Fabric used 79.8
- Husband’s Purchases 9.5
- January – Sept: 205 out of 231
- Oct: 20 out of 20
- Year-to-date: 225 out of 251 = 89%
(Reminder, I’m only counting days that I’m home.)
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
No finishes this week.
I just have one more UFO to finish this year. I do have 24 more on my list … that will be dealt with in the future!
I like to make lists at the beginning of the week, but I’ll still like up to Roseanne & Sue’s Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday.
Last week’s list:
- Start November’s Island Batik Challenge cutting started
- Prep 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks done Week 27 & 28 prepped
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks done Week 22& 23 completed
- Finish at least 2 blocks from “Smith Mountain Morning” done – 44 left to make
- the designer requests that we not put on the total # of blocks … so, I’m just telling you what I have left to make (and yes, I’m making it bigger than the pattern)
- Each of the 44 blocks have some portions done. The star blocks have all the units made – just need to join them as 9 patches. The chimney & Cornerstone blocks all have at least the first round on …
- Quilt “Squirrel” … not even sandwiched
- Start sewing November’s Island Batik Challenge
- Prep 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks
- Finish at least 2 blocks from “Smith Mountain Morning”
- Quilt “Squirrel”
- Work on Secret project
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- So Scrappy Saturdays @ So Scrappy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting