OK … so things are NOT roaring around here … they are plodding along … slowly …
If you want to decrease your UFOs … and not make your UFO list any bigger, Join me for your PHD in 2020! Check out this blog post for details … and scroll WAY down for the linky party so that you can join in! You can join in on the PHD in 2020 until Jan. 14. Then on the 1st and 15th of each month, there will be a linky party for you to show your progress.
Here’s a Tally of My finishes for 2020 (there are none!) Yes, I have started 2 secret projects … and when I looked at my UFO list, I realize that I am currently working on 5 of them! I think I need to re-focus and lower the number … Ode to 30s is ready to quilt, Summer Solstice is worked on for ½ hr/day, Fr General Layer Cake is one of my Leader and Enders, along with Frolic … and 52 blocks in 52 weeks is sitting on the sidelines at the moment.
I have 3 spikes done … at least sewing on this for ½ hr/day is giving me some progress.
Frolic: Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery
Part 6 is almost done. If you want to join in the mystery … the links can be found HERE
Last week I was pleased and surprised that I had completed each part before the next one arrived. Well, I shouldn’t have been tooting my own horn! Part 6 was barely started with Part 7 came along. Part 7 is cut and waiting to be sewn …
52 Blocks in 52 weeks
No progress at all
Ode to 30’s is ready for quilting. But quilting hasn’t started. However, the binding is made!
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
I certainly didn’t do great with last week’s goals!
Last week’s list:
- Make that new nighty I’ve been promising myself. xx didn’t happen
- 52 blocks in 52 weeks – Sew block 51 xx didn’t happen
- Work on Secret Project #1 – some progress
- Work on an UFO from the “newly found” list. xx didn’t happen
- Work on a UFO for PHD in 2020 √ done
This week’s list:
- Finish Secret Project #1
- Work on Secret Project #2
- Work on a UFO – Ode to 20’s – for PHD in 2020
- Work on a UFO – Summer Solstice – for PHD in 2020
- Frolic: Finish Part 6 & 7
A new year, a new start. No finishes, no shopping …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0
- Net Fabric used 0
- Husband’s Purchases 0
So far, I’m doing fantastic!!! (cheeky grin!)
- January 1-5 : 5 out of 5 100%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy Saturdays @ So Scrappy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn by Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting