No finishes this week! I’ve been working A LOT on my March Island Batik challenge and I can’t show you yet! I can tell you that I’m using the “Glorified 9 patch” Accuquilt die that I was given. All the pieces for the block are on the die. I have them all cut and most of them are on the design wall. Some blocks are sewn.
When I need a break from the excusiating SLOW curved piecing, I am quilting the “52 blocks in 52 weeks” quilt. If you look closely, you can see that I’m doing graffiti quilting. A little bit of this and a little bit of that! A swirl, pebbles, a heart, a teardrop, a flower and whatever comes to mind. It’s fun and makes it so that I’m not bored. I’m hoping that it will be finished soon!
Island Batik Blog Hop
Did you see all the fabulous quilts?????? I’m in total awe of all of the Log Cabin Quilts that my fellow ambassadors made! There were 12 different fabric collections … and no 2 quilts are alike!
To see a re-cap of this week’s quilts, visit Island Batik’s blog HERE.
AND … for an opportunity to win some AWESOME Island Batik fabric, visit the following link!!! Last week, one of my fellow Boundary Bay Quilt Guild members won … so you have a good chance to win as well!
I was featured TWICE !!
Muv of Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing, who co-hosts “Free Motion Mavericks” featured this quilt. The last post with this quilt talked about “How to Cut Perfect Borders Without using a Tape Measure.” You can see that post HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- TGIFF @ Home Sewn by Us
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More