Try saying “A Funky Friend Finish on Friday” three times fast and then one more time faster! Actually, don’t bother … your tongue will likely not get as twisted as mine.
But yes, I do have a finish … The pattern is “Ellie the Elephant” from Funky Friends Factory … isn’t she cute?
She was made with fabric from the “Deco Revival” Island Batik fabric collection. She was easy to make as the Funky Friends patterns are excellent!
Ellie will be residing my my sewing room. She is not fit for young children because I used button eyes. However, if you use the appropriate eyes, Ellie would be fine with the littles. (one day I will find the appropriate eyes for my stuffies!)
Here is Ellie, posing in front of the elephant quilt that I made. You can see more about this quilt on the post “Thread Painting with Aurifil.”
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Pretty Piney