I won fabric and a book! I donated several quilts last year to the Charity Baby Quilt program. Usually in June, they draw names for prizes. Of course, with Covid, and no in-person meetings, that did not happen. At the last Zoom guild meeting, my name was drawn. I received these in the mail. I love that the grey and pink fabrics are so “not me!” It’s going to be fun to play with them … and yes, there will likely be a baby quilt or two made from them. There’s a total of 4 yards – which I will add to my “bought” amount below. Thank you Nora and Carol for facilitating the Baby Quilt Program!
I showed you this last week … it’s still in the same state.
Hopefully, I can start on my SAHRR.
I did make a few Covid ornaments: They are approximately 2″ x 4″ with small pieces of elastic on each end and “2020” embroidered on them. I plan to stick them in a few Christmas cards.
Scrappy 4 patches: Is still waiting to be quilted.
Nothing finished. No shopping and nothing added.
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 292.5 yards
- Fabric Bought Gifted this week: 4 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 66.5 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used 226 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 17 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year). For those of you who don’t know … my husband often buys more fabric than I do … so, I’m keeping track! Unfortunately, he doesn’t sew!
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
- January – Nov: 320 / 334
- 30 min days/ Dec: 13/13
- Total days in 2020: 333 / 347
- Percentage = 95 %
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- Work on SECRET project √ done
- Work on Mystery (Dec 26-31) √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ done
This week’s list:
- Finish SECRET project top
- Finish on Holiday Seclusion Mystery (Dec 26-31)
- Make a Christmas gift
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
I have ONE UFO to finish and I’ll have completed my PHD in 2020. YEAH!!! However, I have made no progress on it … So the chart below is exactly the same as last week.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!