Yes, it’s TGIFF … I LOVE this linky party and host it every so often. It’s a great way to see other bloggers and what they are working on!
I know … I know … some of you are thinking “Wait, is it Friday? I thought it was Thursday!” And you’d be correct. I am posting this on Thursday – so that others around the globe can see it on Friday. Does that make sense?
Unfortunately, I do not have a NEW finish for today, but I have had several finishes this month! Don’t you just love finishes?
My favourite for this month is … well, I have 2. Both of them are made with Island Batik fabrics! The one on the left is my scrappy Starry Irish Chain that was made for March’s Island Batik challenge and the one on the right is my version of the SAHRR. You can read more about them HERE and HERE.
Here’s the Linky Party for you to enter in your TGIFF!!
If you click on the pictures below – it will take you directly to the blog!
Please Note: The Linky Party is not updating as it should. I’m probably have something wrong in the settings. But, it seems to work OK once I fiddle with it. Please continue to link and I’ll have your quilt with a link to your blog showing soon!
I was Featured
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More