Let Your Star Shine is finished!!! YEAH!!!
You can read more about this quilt HERE.
The fabrics were all Island Batik scraps … The purple and dark pink are all gone … there is a few scraps of the background and light pink. In some ways, I’m sad to see the end of these fabrics … but I’m also glad that I was able to use them! And, they make for a pretty quilt!
If you are looking for a quilt pattern that is easy and fast. This might be just what you are looking for! Sandra Walker of MMMQuilts is the designer. You can purchase the pattern HERE.
- 42″ square
- Hobbs fusible batting
- Quilted with Glide “Cool Grey.”
- Some free motion quilting / some ruler quilting.
Week 2 of Island Batik’s Try a Tool Blog Hop
You can see the schedule HERE.
Be sure to visit Island Batik’s blog to see a re-cap of all the wonderful quilts and don’t forget to enter the draw for some awesome fabric!
Did you see my quilt for the blog hop? You can read about it HERE. But here’s a picture!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Songbird Designs