Scrappy Repro is now webbed together. (See How to Web a Quilt) And next up is borders … I’m thinking a burgundy for the 1st border and a neutral for the 2nd … or who knows … I need to audition some fabric before I make that decision!
Guild “Clue-Sew Fall 2020” Mystery Quilt: Sorry, no pictures … in the piecing stage …
I finished October’s Island Batik Thread Painting Challenge and shared that HERE. I used the fabric collection “Deco Revival.”
No finishes. I needed backing fabric, so I bought 4 yards.
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 261 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 4 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 50.5 yards (I added my husbands amounts in … )
- Net Fabric used 244 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 11.5 yards
On Sept. 6, I stated that I had stitched 13 out of 13 days in September … that was SEW incorrect! Impossible to stitch for 13 days when only 6 days had passed … it should have read “6 / 6“!!!
I only sewed one day while we were away.
- January – Sept: 260 / 274
- 30 min days/ Oct: 4 / 4
- Total days in 2020: 264 / 278
- Percentage = 94%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- Web Scrappy Repro √ done
- Work on the guild mystery quilt (I’m leading this challenge, so I can’t show you until the Mystery Sleuths have all the clues.) √ done
- Start November IB challenge √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes. √ done
This week’s list:
- Scrappy Repro: Add Borders
- Work on the guild mystery quilt
- Start November IB challenge
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting