How can this be? Sometimes it seems like the days take their sweet time … and I turn around and it’s close to the end of another month!
SEW – What’s happening?
I’ve been slowly working on my Charming Bag. The last picture I showed was of it pieced together. (HERE). If you go back to the last picture, you’ll notice that the ties are not in the picture. That’s because I forgot them. Thankfully, I remembered before it was quilted … it was a simple matter of taking about 3/4″ stitching out and inserting the ties.
It is now quilted. Nice simple 1/4″ lines. I like the look … and it’s what the pattern suggests. Aurifil # 2625 (grey) was used for the quilting and the edges of the ties.
Quilted the above bag …
No finishes … no shopping …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 277 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 50.5 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used 260 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 11.5 yards
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
- January – Sept: 260 / 274
- 30 min days/ Oct: 25 / 25
- Total days in 2020: 286 / 299
- Percentage = 95%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- IB November: Sandwich not done
- Work on Secret projects √ done
- Work on Charming Bag √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes. √ done
This week’s list:
- IB November: Sandwich
- Work on Secret projects
- Finish Charming Bag
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes.
From the Heart Blog Hop
Did you see the post HERE? It’s a wonderful blog hop that’s happening now. Make sure you check it out. Plus … I want to know what YOU are going to make from all the inspiration!
Here’s what I made:
Are you interested?
If you’re interested in applying click HERE. You can read all about the program and what is involved. It’s a fun program to be in and one that has expanded my quilting abilities! I LOVE being an ambassador!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!