YEAH!!! I have a UFO finish for Friday!
This bag is from the pattern “Charming Bag” and you can get it at Fibre Expressions. I believe that the designer is either the owner of the store or her daughter. Anyhow … you can order either the pattern or a kit. I used a Charm Pack called “Sew & Sew.”
Before, Covid, Fibre Expressions was at most of the quilt shows that I attended in the lower mainland. I would often see a quilt covered car outside of the show, but didn’t know it was theirs! Check it out HERE.
Here’s a picture of the side of the bag with one of the ties. The ties are super handy when you don’t have the bag stuffed full! (grin)
This is a nice easy bag to make and will be great when I go to guild meetings or to quilt shows.
This leaves me with only ONE, yes, ONE UFO to complete for my PHD in 2020! WooHoo!!! (well, yes, I do have new starts to finish as well …)
Someone asked me if I’d be running the PHD in 2021! And the answer is YES! I will have 14 UFOs left and so hopefully, I will get those done next year. I think it will be a wonderful feeling to NOT have any UFOs.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- TGIFF @ Home Sewn By Us
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More