I’ve joined Jen, from Patterns by Jen in doing the monthly colour blocks.
This month, it’s the Pink Peppercorn. (which is actually a berry, not a peppercorn!) The patterns are free each month. However, if you miss a month, there is a small fee, but you can still get the block! You can get the pattern HERE.
This block came together quite quickly … and I used Island Batik fabrics!
And, we are to show off our Pink Quilts. Here are some I have made over the years!
Kate, from Life in Pieces, is hosting “Stitching Stuff” and the goal is to sew for at least 15 minutes a day. I use Kate’s guideline, but my personal goal is to sew for 30 minutes a day. On those “blah” days, it does motivate me to sit at my machine and 30 minutes often turns into several hours. Thank you Kate for the motivation!
- January – Feb 59 / 59
- March 1 – 6
- Total: 65 / 65
- Percentage =100%
Donna at Quilt Paint Create hosts a weekly linky party where you can display your stash. This has really kept my stash from growing (somewhat!) Before I buy anything, I am always mindful of the fact that I need to report it on my blog … That sometimes stops me in my tracks! However, I am human and I do break down and buy fabric!
No shopping and no purchases this week … and nothing finished …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 7.75 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 3 yards
- Net Fabric used 4.75 yards
Linda from Texas Quilt Gal is hosting “To Do” every week.
The To Do list 2 weeks ago:
- Finish IB March project √ DONE
- Work on Macaron Mystery: Sandwich not done
- Work on Time in a Bottle: Quilt, prepare binding √ DONE
- Complete April’s Colour Challenge not done
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! I NEED this continual reminder! Not Done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ DONE
This week’s list:
- Prepare projects to take on retreat
- Prepare for Binding Class
- Macaron Mystery: Sandwich
- Complete April’s Colour Challenge
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! I NEED this continual reminder!
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
#1: IB April project is in process. This is a fun project!!! I’ll be showing you in April!
#2. IB May project is started. This one is taking a LOT of time! I’m glad that I started early!!!
#3 IB June is started and is my current leader & ender.
- Currently working on SAHRR
No finishes so far in March … and no New Starts finished … yet. If you would like this chart, you can access it HERE.
If you would like this colourful Task sheet, you can access it HERE.
I am going on a retreat next weekend!! WOO HOO!!! Lots of fun!!!
Packing … I need to get some projects ready to go … and hopefully, I won’t forget some of the main things I need!