What a joy it is to have daylight later in the day!!! I LOVE it!
Circles – borders on and it is sandwiched ….
Frolic: All the rows are joined and trimming is the next step. I do need to do the trimming
Florabunda: This is a free pattern from Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville.com You can access the pattern HERE. This is being used as a “Leader & Ender” project and eleven blocks were completed in the last week.
April Island Batik Challenge is in progress and sorry, but no pictures yet.
March Island Batik Challenge: is almost quilted …
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- Sandwich “Circles” √ done
- 52 blocks in 52 weeks: Finish quilting, label and bind. √ done
- March Island Batik – finish top, sandwich and start quilting √ done
- April Island Batik – cut and start piecing √ done
This week’s list:
- Time to pull this back out and work on Summer Solstice: ½ hour / day
- Finish March Island Batik
- Finish piecing April’s Island Batik
- Trim Frolic and get the borders on
52 blocks in 52 weeks was finished! A UFO finish! YEAH!!! And EVERY scrap of fabric was from my stash.
- Fabric Used this week 10.5 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 52.25 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 2.5
- Net Fabric used 49.75
- Husband’s Purchases 0
I’m aiming for at least 15 minutes / day.
- 15 minute days: January – Feb 59 / 60
- 15 min days/ March = 8/8
- Total days in 2020: 67 / 68
- Percentage = 98%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
One UFO finish: 52 blocks in 52 weeks.
I did start the April Island Batik challenge.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- 15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting