Ultimate Home Decor Blog Hop
Is still happening!! Lots of beautiful projects coming from wonderful fabric collections!
Two people have an opportunity to win fabric … either a FQ pack of Smooch or Sundance. Both are pretty awesome!!! Click on the Rafflecopter giveaway link below.
Here’s the links for this week’s blogs:
Joanne Hart ~ Unicorn Harts
Jennifer Thomas ~ Curlicue Creations
Mania Hatziioannidi ~ Mania for Quilts
Sally Manke ~ Sally Manke
Jennifer Fulton ~ Inquiring Quilter
Jennifer Strauser ~ Dizzy Quilter
Sharon Riley ~ Sew Riley Designs
Alison Vermilya ~ Little Bunny Quilts
Gail Renna ~ Quilt Haven Threads
I have 2 finishes this week!!!
Florabunda #1 is quilted, label on and binding complete! This is the one with blue floral fabrics.
The 2nd finish is the Guild’s Ugly Fabric where I used the fabric on the left, following this YouTube Video.
It was a fun and fast quilt to make!
The hardest part was laying out the blocks so that the same fabric didn’t touch!
I need to make 2 quilts. One for a baby born about 2 weeks ago and another for the baby’s big brother. I’m using these fabrics … one of the quilts will have half square triangles. Hopefully, I can show you the quilts next week!
Florabunda Quilt # 2 is in progress …
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
I feel like I got a lot done!
- Finish quilting Scrappy Squares √ done: You can see it HERE.
- Finish Island Batik May project √ done: You can see it HERE.
- Sandwich Florabunda quilts √ done: One is even quilted!
- Start June Island Batik project – maybe …
This week’s list:
- Finish the 2 new quilts!
- Finish Quilting Florabunda #2
- Piece June’s Island Batik project
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting