Oh YEAH!! A retreat!!!
I love retreats!!!
There are a group of
18 17 of us going to Edenvale in Abbotsford. 17 because one lady is too ill to attend! 😦
What am I taking? A zillion things … WAY more than I’ll get done!
- The fabric on the left is part of my November Island Batik project. It needs to be quilted and bound.
- Smith Mountain Morning … is ready to be webbed and borders added
- The pink and the blue are 2 new squirrels that I started just because I don’t have enough going on! (ha!)
- 52 blocks in 52 week – take prepped blocks
- My little blue squirrel is FINALLY sandwich and I hope to quilt & bind it
- Secret Project (IB-Dec) #3 … needs binding
- A French General layer cake that is a UFO in progress. The blocks need to be trimmed and webbed together
- Secret Project #4
- Smith Mountain Morning – all blocks are played out and ready to web. If you’re not sure how to web a quilt check out my blog post “Webbing a Quilt”
- Pink & Blue Squirrels
- 52 blocks in 52 weeks … 2 blocks pieced this week!
- French General Quilt – blocks need trimming and webbing.
Nothing finished this week. No shopping …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 140.35 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 68.05
- Net Fabric used 78.3
- Husband’s Purchases 9.5
- January – Oct: 236 out of 262
- Nov. – 3 out of 3
- Year-to-date: 239 out of 265 = 90%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
No finishes this week.
I like to make lists at the beginning of the week, but I’ll still link up to Roseanne & Sue’s Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday. I’m thrilled that this week I actually got more than what I had on my TO DO list!
Last week’s list:
- Finish November’s Island Batik top (Secret Project #2) √ it’s a top & sandwiched
- Prep 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks √ week 31 & 32 prepped
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks √ week 24 & 25 done
- Finish at least the 16 blocks from “Smith Mountain Morning” √ ALL blocks done
- “Blue Squirrel” – √ finally sandwiched
- Work on Secret project #1 √ top
- Finish quilting Secret Project #3) √ finished quilting – just needs binding!
- Quilt Secret Project #2 (Nov IB challenge)
- Prep 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 33 & 34
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 26 & 27
- Bind Secret Project #3 (Dec IB challenge)
- Smith Mountain Morning – Web together
- Quilt & Bind “Blue Squirrel”
- Start Secret Project #4
Island Batik Blog Hop
“A Piece of … Blog Hop” starts on Monday!!! There are fabric giveaways each week. Follow the Rafflecopter link below to have a chance to win “Little Sir Little Miss” fabric.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I can’t wait to see what these wonderful ambassadors have created! The fabrics are all fantastic!
The fabrics featured in this blog hop are from the Summer 2019 line and will be in fabric stores SOON!!!
Here’s a list of who you need to visit to see their wonderful creations using the Summer 2019 lines!
- Monday, November 4:
- Tuesday, November 5:
- Wednesday, November 6:
- Thursday, November 7:
- Friday, November 8
Blog Round-Up Week 1
- Monday, November 11:
- Tuesday, November 12:
- Wednesday, November 13:
- Thursday, November 14:
- Friday, August 16
Blog Hop Round Up Week 2
- Monday, November 18:
- Tuesday, November 19:
- Wednesday, November 20:
- Friday, November 22:
Blog Hop roundup Week 3
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy Saturdays @ So Scrappy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting